NYT > Science

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Defining Digital footprint


Blog post 3


Digital footprint-is the amount of stuff you leave online like pictures , videos, any kind of traces that you made while you was online.




Digital footprint can have a positive benefit on you, because if a person or company searches your name they can see positive feedback or should see positive feedback on descriptions about you.




I have found my Facebook and YouTube account , but I would like to see more of my pictures and documents of my academic achievements in school. i would put more documents online and get in more social activities.




Yes its matter who you associate with because people online will often see it because it is open to the public.

this can either impact you in a good and bad way.




blog

podcast

digital footprint

No comments:

Post a Comment